Music Catch Music Catch

Nice

A surprisingly entertaining game, amazing music too. Really deep and touching sounding... If you just made it a bit more complex as it progressed and had a song select or something like that with a bigger variety of songs, it'd be pretty much perfect. Goof job though man, 5/5. Peace.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Very good.

A very good game, I really enjoyed the first one and this one was even better, although slightly harder and even frustrating at times. :) That damn time limit is really hard to meet. My weapon of choice for anyone who wants to know is probably the hunting rifle, frigging amazing. I usually had that paired with either the chainsaw or a rapid-fire weapon like the uzi or m4. Overall, great game, still need to beat it though, haha, got to union city with 2 days extra so I lost.

Warlords: Call to Arms Warlords: Call to Arms

Cool

Pretty good game, but it lasts a bit too long and gets dull after awhile, but really good anyway!

Art of War - El Alamein Art of War - El Alamein

Alirght

Pretty good game, and guys, chill out, who really cares whether heli's existed or not? It's a damn game! Haha, lay off, if you believe in seeing always the most realistic thing, what the hell are you doing on newgrounds? Anyway, nice game dude, but a bit a too easy and slow paced. Good effort though.

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Amazing

Dude, holy shit, what an amazing game! Keep up the good work! This is probably one of the most unique and simple yet fun games I've ever played. Next to Brawl that is... ;) Props! 5/5

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

Nice

Really smooth animation, great game so far! I think it's be cooler though if you made it multiplayer or something or maybe even added an adventure mode with a storyline and everything.